Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Walgreens in Manchester robbed Tuesday
MANCHESTER - A woman walked into the Walgreens store at 227 S. Main St., shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday night and demanded money, then fled on foot with cash the clerk surrendered from the register.
Employees told police that a woman approached the counter, demanding money from the register. The clerk handed over some money to the woman, who fled the store.
The woman is described as a white female in her mid-20s, about 5-foot-3 and weighing 120 pounds. She was wearing a dark blue, hooded sweatshirt with a white Timberland logo on the front, and baggy jeans. Her face was covered with a scarf, but the clerk could see that the woman had blue eyes and short blond hair, shaved on the sides, above her ears.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
- A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data - 0
- City budget talk: How about solutions instead? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- Developers think Guard site would have big potential - 0
- Charles Krauthammer: The zealots win again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917