June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Manchester Police search for bank robber
MANCHESTER - Police are searching for a man who wore surgical gloves and a surgical mask to conceal his face when he robbed the Citizens Bank on Elm Street after 10 a.m. today and fled with an unknown amount of cash.
Bank employees said a man who entered the bank at 1550 Elm St., demanded money and fled on foot.
The man was described as a white male with grey hair, approximately 50 to 60 years old, and about 5-foot-10 to 6-foot-1, weighing 170 to 180 pounds and wearing a grey-plaid, hooded top.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 17
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 2
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 3
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424