Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police seeking tips on theft of storm drain covers
ROCHESTER - Police are looking for the men responsible for stealing storm drain covers from around the city early Tuesday.
Around 1:30 a.m., police said they began receiving reports of the thefts from city streets and private parking lots, including along Farmington Road, North Coast Road and several parking lots on Milton Road.
Witnesses spotted a white late-1980s to early-1990s model GMC pickup in the area. The truck, which was occupied by three men, also were captured on camera, according to police.
Anyone with information about the thefts can contact Rochester police Officer Justin Livingstone at 330-7128. Anonymous tips may be delivered through the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or via Text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip.
Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424