Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police seeking tips on theft of storm drain covers
ROCHESTER - Police are looking for the men responsible for stealing storm drain covers from around the city early Tuesday.
Around 1:30 a.m., police said they began receiving reports of the thefts from city streets and private parking lots, including along Farmington Road, North Coast Road and several parking lots on Milton Road.
Witnesses spotted a white late-1980s to early-1990s model GMC pickup in the area. The truck, which was occupied by three men, also were captured on camera, according to police.
Anyone with information about the thefts can contact Rochester police Officer Justin Livingstone at 330-7128. Anonymous tips may be delivered through the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or via Text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip.
Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 1
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 1
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 4
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax