Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police seeking tips on theft of storm drain covers
ROCHESTER - Police are looking for the men responsible for stealing storm drain covers from around the city early Tuesday.
Around 1:30 a.m., police said they began receiving reports of the thefts from city streets and private parking lots, including along Farmington Road, North Coast Road and several parking lots on Milton Road.
Witnesses spotted a white late-1980s to early-1990s model GMC pickup in the area. The truck, which was occupied by three men, also were captured on camera, according to police.
Anyone with information about the thefts can contact Rochester police Officer Justin Livingstone at 330-7128. Anonymous tips may be delivered through the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or via Text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip.
Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief