Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Storm drains stolen in Rochester Tuesday morning
Rochester police believe three men in this GMC pickup took storm drain covers from roads and parking lots early Tuesday morning. Police ask residents for assistance in the investigation. Courtesy
ROCHESTER - Investigators want to identify the men responsible for stealing storm drain covers from around the city early Tuesday morning.
Around 1:30 a.m., police began receiving reports of the thefts from city streets and private parking lots, including along Farmington Road, North Coast Road and several parking lots on Milton Road.
Witnesses spotted a white late 1980s to early 1990s model GMC pickup in the area. The truck, which was occupied by three men, was also captured on camera, according to police.
Anyone with information about the thefts is encouraged to contact Officer Justin Livingstone at the Rochester Police Department at 330-7128. Anonymous tips may be delivered through the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or via Text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917