May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Storm drains stolen in Rochester Tuesday morning
Rochester police believe three men in this GMC pickup took storm drain covers from roads and parking lots early Tuesday morning. Police ask residents for assistance in the investigation. Courtesy
ROCHESTER - Investigators want to identify the men responsible for stealing storm drain covers from around the city early Tuesday morning.
Around 1:30 a.m., police began receiving reports of the thefts from city streets and private parking lots, including along Farmington Road, North Coast Road and several parking lots on Milton Road.
Witnesses spotted a white late 1980s to early 1990s model GMC pickup in the area. The truck, which was occupied by three men, was also captured on camera, according to police.
Anyone with information about the thefts is encouraged to contact Officer Justin Livingstone at the Rochester Police Department at 330-7128. Anonymous tips may be delivered through the Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or via Text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 10
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424