Home » News » Public Safety
Hudson man seriously hurt after being hit by a car
HUDSON — A local man was seriously injured Wednesday when he was hit by a car while crossing Lowell Road, police said.
Paul Quinter, 71, was crossing the road near the T-Bones Plaza about 5 p.m. Wednesday when he was hit by a car driven by Raymond Dionne, 64, Hudson.
Quinter was taken to Saint Joseph's Hospital in Nashua, then later taken to the Lahey Clinic in Burlington, Mass., for treatment of his injuries, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 122
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 12
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 11
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?