In this weekend's Sunday News
Parade: Taylor Swift talks
With her hit album, "Red,'' making her holidays bright, superstar Taylor Swift is looking at love - and fame - from both sides now. Also featured: Chilly temps and plunging humidity can mean a rough season for skin, but these simple swaps will keep you looking gorgeous all the way till spring.
A New Perspective
Look for a new feature in the New Hampshire Sunday News. It is a new way to learn a lot about New Hampshire news and information in a little time. New Hampshire Perspective takes our current Week in Review summary and turns it into a full page, highlighting top stories of the past week in state news, business, politics and sports, plus a look at what is next on the New Hampshire agenda. It won't be heavy reading, but it will give busy people (aren't we all?) a new way to stay caught up and informed about what is important in the Granite State.
Degree at a discount
Already well-known for its aggressive online strategy, Southern New Hampshire University is going to ramp it up a notch as of Jan. 1, when the innovative Manchester university launches College for America, offering an associate's degree for $5,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- K of C Council 92 installs officers - 0
- Buddhist temple plan in Peterborough advances - 0
- Helping of gratitude fills day in Holderness - 0
- Veterans Briefs: Seabee barbecue at vets home - 0
- Jr. Legion Tournament: Dover takes title, but Bedford earns regional berth - 0
- Vermont rallies to top Swamp Bats - 0
- Red Sox' summer swoon continues as Jays finish sweep - 0
- Lawrence, Fisher Cats too much for Binghamton - 0
- Former Manchester teacher jailed for assaulting student, 6, with soap, pepper - 0
Vermont rallies to top Swamp Bats
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride