In this weekend's Sunday News
Parade: Taylor Swift talks
With her hit album, "Red,'' making her holidays bright, superstar Taylor Swift is looking at love - and fame - from both sides now. Also featured: Chilly temps and plunging humidity can mean a rough season for skin, but these simple swaps will keep you looking gorgeous all the way till spring.
A New Perspective
Look for a new feature in the New Hampshire Sunday News. It is a new way to learn a lot about New Hampshire news and information in a little time. New Hampshire Perspective takes our current Week in Review summary and turns it into a full page, highlighting top stories of the past week in state news, business, politics and sports, plus a look at what is next on the New Hampshire agenda. It won't be heavy reading, but it will give busy people (aren't we all?) a new way to stay caught up and informed about what is important in the Granite State.
Degree at a discount
Already well-known for its aggressive online strategy, Southern New Hampshire University is going to ramp it up a notch as of Jan. 1, when the innovative Manchester university launches College for America, offering an associate's degree for $5,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bishop Libasci declares Holy Family Academy a Catholic school - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Clergy to take Ash Wednesday to the streets today in Concord - 0
- Roman Catholic Bishop Libasci offers his message for Lent - 0
- ‘Son of God’ attracting the faithful and movie-lovers in NH - 0
- Seacoast churches offer program introducing Episcopal faith - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News Briefs - 0
- New Cardinal Gerald Lacroix thanks his mom and dad - 2
- NH family cheers newly installed Cardinal Lacroix - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Turnout light in Derry as of early afternoon - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon' - 1
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Milton residents considering big issues at the polls Tuesday - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'