But for Engle — who has lived in Peterborough for almost eight years since her husband, John, became the pastor at Trinity Evangelical Church in Peterborough — only one person in that group was responsible for her climbing the mountain and that was Nancy Kemmis of Jaffrey. That’s because Kemmis is the one she made the pact with in 2010. Kemmis is also the one who donated Engle one of her kidneys.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment