Keene Sentinel: The late New Hampshire senator supported transparency in politcal contributions.
Warren Rudman, who died Monday at age 82, was a man of principle — remembered as much for his pragmatism and ability to reach across the political aisle as his abrupt, no-nonsense sensibility. In 12 years as a senator representing New Hampshire, Rudman left a legacy in Washington that most prominently featured an effort to reduce the federal deficit by co-authoring a balanced budget bill.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Hampshire Club News - 0
- No ‘official’ Winni Derby big carch winner announced yet - 0
- Dunbarton neighbors cry foul over proposed chicken barn - 0
- Meredith’s damaged docks expected to be repaired before holiday weekend - 0
- Salem board votes to hire assistant town manager - 0
- Salem town manager defends contract for Town Hall work - 0
- Windham officials proceed with caution on traffic light debate - 0
- Hooksett school board workshop cancelled after two members leave - 0
- Goffstown board sticks with decision to switch library with classroom - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands