Halle's ex headed to court after brawl
Canadian model Gabriel Aubry, 37, was later released on $20,000 bail after being charged with misdemeanor battery following the punch-up with Berry's fiance, French actor Olivier Martinez, 46, in the driveway of her house on Thursday.
The altercation occurred during a custodial hand-off involving Berry's 4-year-old daughter with Aubry, Nahla, according to Los Angeles police officer Julie Boyer.
After the scuffle, Aubry and Martinez were both taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center with "non-life-threatening injuries," Boyer said.
Aubry is due to appear in court on Dec. 13.
Berry, 46, who won a best actress Oscar for her role in 2001 film "Monster's Ball," has been embroiled in a bitter custody battle with Aubry since they broke up in April 2010.
Earlier this month, a judge denied Berry's request to move to France with Nahla.
Berry and Martinez met while filming the movie "Dark Tide." They announced their engagement in March.
A judge has since issued an emergency protective order requiring Aubry to stay at least 100 yards from Berry, their daughter and Martinez, according to celebrity website, TMZ.com.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.