Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Two men arrested after fight at Laconia intersection
LACONIA - Two men fighting at a Laconia intersection early Saturday were arrested on disorderly conduct and assault charges, police said.
Police said Matthew Perkins, 22, of Methuen, Mass., and Andrew Pascascio, 28, Laconia, were brawling about 2:30 a.m. at the intersection of Oak and Pleasant streets.
Perkins, who allegedly had nine bags of cocaine and a large amount of cash with him, was further charged with possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute. Pascascio was also charged with criminal mischief for allegedly damaging a car door, police said.
Perkins is scheduled to appear Monday in Laconia District Court, while Pascascio is due in court Dec. 27, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 19
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917