May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two men arrested after fight at Laconia intersection
LACONIA - Two men fighting at a Laconia intersection early Saturday were arrested on disorderly conduct and assault charges, police said.
Police said Matthew Perkins, 22, of Methuen, Mass., and Andrew Pascascio, 28, Laconia, were brawling about 2:30 a.m. at the intersection of Oak and Pleasant streets.
Perkins, who allegedly had nine bags of cocaine and a large amount of cash with him, was further charged with possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute. Pascascio was also charged with criminal mischief for allegedly damaging a car door, police said.
Perkins is scheduled to appear Monday in Laconia District Court, while Pascascio is due in court Dec. 27, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424