Home » News » Public Safety
Car crashes in Auburn, but nobody around
AUBURN — Police responding to a report of a motor vehicle crash involving three occupants found a damaged car but nobody around it Saturday night.
“It's kind of unusual,” said Sgt. Chip Chabot. “We'll hear from someone fairly shortly.”
The 2001 Subaru Legacy station wagon, which is owned by a Manchester resident, was found on Bypass 28, about 4 miles south of the Massabesic traffic circle, near Rattlesnake Hill Road.
The car was heading north based on tire tracks and hit a bunch of trees, he said. When police responded to the call around 7:40 p.m., they found the car locked up.
Anyone with information can call Auburn police at 483-2134.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072