Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police search for armed robber in Hillsboro
HILLSBORO — A Concord man is being sought by police after he allegedly held up a store clerk at knife-point.
Hillsboro Police Lt. Ian Donovan said Christopher Corona, 44, wore a mask when he robbed the female clerk at the Cumberland Farms store on Henniker Street on Saturday.
Corona took a bag of cash the woman had for a bank drop and was seen fleeing the area in a silver 2011 Kia Sorento. Police were able to track to car to its owner, who said he lent it to Corona.
“It wasn’t hard to put two and two together,” Donovan said.
Corona is considered armed and dangerous and Donovan is warning people not to try and bring him in on their own.
Corona is also know to go by the last name of Quigley, according to Donovan. If he is spotted, people should call their local police department or Donovan at the Hillsboro Police Department at (603) 464-5512.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council