Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police search for armed robber in Hillsboro
HILLSBORO — A Concord man is being sought by police after he allegedly held up a store clerk at knife-point.
Hillsboro Police Lt. Ian Donovan said Christopher Corona, 44, wore a mask when he robbed the female clerk at the Cumberland Farms store on Henniker Street on Saturday.
Corona took a bag of cash the woman had for a bank drop and was seen fleeing the area in a silver 2011 Kia Sorento. Police were able to track to car to its owner, who said he lent it to Corona.
“It wasn’t hard to put two and two together,” Donovan said.
Corona is considered armed and dangerous and Donovan is warning people not to try and bring him in on their own.
Corona is also know to go by the last name of Quigley, according to Donovan. If he is spotted, people should call their local police department or Donovan at the Hillsboro Police Department at (603) 464-5512.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials say law governing bingo 'consultants' needs work - 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
George Will: The face of IRS behavior