Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Police search for armed robber in Hillsboro
HILLSBORO — A Concord man is being sought by police after he allegedly held up a store clerk at knife-point.
Hillsboro Police Lt. Ian Donovan said Christopher Corona, 44, wore a mask when he robbed the female clerk at the Cumberland Farms store on Henniker Street on Saturday.
Corona took a bag of cash the woman had for a bank drop and was seen fleeing the area in a silver 2011 Kia Sorento. Police were able to track to car to its owner, who said he lent it to Corona.
“It wasn’t hard to put two and two together,” Donovan said.
Corona is considered armed and dangerous and Donovan is warning people not to try and bring him in on their own.
Corona is also know to go by the last name of Quigley, according to Donovan. If he is spotted, people should call their local police department or Donovan at the Hillsboro Police Department at (603) 464-5512.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say officer struck multiple times in post-race chase - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Claremont police dispatcher accused of 20 years of abuse - 0
- Police arrest man driving wrong way on turnpike - 0
- Help from residents lead to arrest of Rochester man Friday - 0
- Man wearing women's clothes arrested after chase - 0
- Judge allows South Hampton man charged in standoff to seek VA treatment - 0
- Unity construction workers face immigration charges - 5
- Second suspect under investigation in Portsmouth home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Motorcyclist killed in Saturday crash identified as Manchester man - 0
- Public trust has been eroded, says Congressional candidate Garcia - 4
- Gubernatorial candidate Hemingway proposes NH tax system fix - 5
- Hanover co-op to meet on fired workers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Elm Street's resurgence includes a good workout - 0
- Your turn, NH -- Kate Pemberton: What a First Lady taught me about being a woman - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notes: My favorite things from one week this summer - 0
- Motivation Matters: Get rid of deficiency, not employee - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors need to have lots of intuition, instincts, creativity - 0
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
The U.S. is a beacon still
No compromise: We win, you lose
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917