Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Police search for armed robber in Hillsboro
HILLSBORO — A Concord man is being sought by police after he allegedly held up a store clerk at knife-point.
Hillsboro Police Lt. Ian Donovan said Christopher Corona, 44, wore a mask when he robbed the female clerk at the Cumberland Farms store on Henniker Street on Saturday.
Corona took a bag of cash the woman had for a bank drop and was seen fleeing the area in a silver 2011 Kia Sorento. Police were able to track to car to its owner, who said he lent it to Corona.
“It wasn’t hard to put two and two together,” Donovan said.
Corona is considered armed and dangerous and Donovan is warning people not to try and bring him in on their own.
Corona is also know to go by the last name of Quigley, according to Donovan. If he is spotted, people should call their local police department or Donovan at the Hillsboro Police Department at (603) 464-5512.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police say woman, daughters robbed of their purses in Manchester motel parking lot - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- Man charged in two sex assaults strikes plea deal in one case - 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House upholds three Gov. Hassan vetoes, ends 2014 session - 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917