Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police search for armed robber in Hillsboro
HILLSBORO — A Concord man is being sought by police after he allegedly held up a store clerk at knife-point.
Hillsboro Police Lt. Ian Donovan said Christopher Corona, 44, wore a mask when he robbed the female clerk at the Cumberland Farms store on Henniker Street on Saturday.
Corona took a bag of cash the woman had for a bank drop and was seen fleeing the area in a silver 2011 Kia Sorento. Police were able to track to car to its owner, who said he lent it to Corona.
“It wasn’t hard to put two and two together,” Donovan said.
Corona is considered armed and dangerous and Donovan is warning people not to try and bring him in on their own.
Corona is also know to go by the last name of Quigley, according to Donovan. If he is spotted, people should call their local police department or Donovan at the Hillsboro Police Department at (603) 464-5512.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 1
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 7
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 2
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 9
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483