Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Burglar injures two people in Bedford
BEDFORD — Two people were injured Saturday night when a burglar entered a Proclamation Court home and assaulted the homeowners.
Officers responded to a 911 call around 10 p.m. Saturday coming from 7 Proclamation Court, according to police. They found the two homeowners injured, one seriously, and a young child in the home. The child was not injured in the burglary.
According to police, the burglar entered the home and assaulted the homeowners when they encountered him.
Both homeowners were taken to a hospital in Manchester for treatment. Police are not releasing more details on the crime, though it is being actively investigated by Bedford police and New Hampshire State Police.
Proclamation Court was closed for several hours on Sunday as investigators went through the home and gathered information.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 2
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - 0
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 4
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 5
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 14
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424