Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Burglar injures two people in Bedford
BEDFORD — Two people were injured Saturday night when a burglar entered a Proclamation Court home and assaulted the homeowners.
Officers responded to a 911 call around 10 p.m. Saturday coming from 7 Proclamation Court, according to police. They found the two homeowners injured, one seriously, and a young child in the home. The child was not injured in the burglary.
According to police, the burglar entered the home and assaulted the homeowners when they encountered him.
Both homeowners were taken to a hospital in Manchester for treatment. Police are not releasing more details on the crime, though it is being actively investigated by Bedford police and New Hampshire State Police.
Proclamation Court was closed for several hours on Sunday as investigators went through the home and gathered information.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917