May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Burglar injures two people in Bedford
State's chief homicide prosecutor visits Bedford police
BEDFORD — Two people were injured Saturday night when a burglar entered a Proclamation Court home and assaulted the homeowners.
Officers responded to a 911 call around 10 p.m. Saturday coming from 7 Proclamation Court, according to police. They found the two homeowners injured, one seriously, and a young child in the home. The child was not injured in the burglary.
According to police, the burglar entered the home and assaulted the homeowners when they encountered him.
Both homeowners were taken to a hospital in Manchester for treatment. Police are not releasing more details on the crime, though it is being actively investigated by Bedford police and New Hampshire State Police.
Proclamation Court was closed for several hours on Sunday as investigators went through the home and gathered information.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 8
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 14
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424