Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Burglar injures two people in Bedford
BEDFORD — Two people were injured Saturday night when a burglar entered a Proclamation Court home and assaulted the homeowners.
Officers responded to a 911 call around 10 p.m. Saturday coming from 7 Proclamation Court, according to police. They found the two homeowners injured, one seriously, and a young child in the home. The child was not injured in the burglary.
According to police, the burglar entered the home and assaulted the homeowners when they encountered him.
Both homeowners were taken to a hospital in Manchester for treatment. Police are not releasing more details on the crime, though it is being actively investigated by Bedford police and New Hampshire State Police.
Proclamation Court was closed for several hours on Sunday as investigators went through the home and gathered information.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 4
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917