Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Burglar injures two people in Bedford
BEDFORD — Two people were injured Saturday night when a burglar entered a Proclamation Court home and assaulted the homeowners.
Officers responded to a 911 call around 10 p.m. Saturday coming from 7 Proclamation Court, according to police. They found the two homeowners injured, one seriously, and a young child in the home. The child was not injured in the burglary.
According to police, the burglar entered the home and assaulted the homeowners when they encountered him.
Both homeowners were taken to a hospital in Manchester for treatment. Police are not releasing more details on the crime, though it is being actively investigated by Bedford police and New Hampshire State Police.
Proclamation Court was closed for several hours on Sunday as investigators went through the home and gathered information.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
- Derry councilors vote to expand revitalization zone - 0
- Ceremony honors Manchester's past - 0
- Manchester Cub Scout robotics team making plans for world championship - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917