June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua man charged in burglary, assault
NASHUA - A city man is under arrest, charged with an October home invasion in which a woman was assaulted.
Nathaniel Ferbert, 24, of 12 Hobbs Ave., is charged with burglary, a class A felony.
Police said that on Oct. 26 about 10:15 p.m. Ferbert went to the downtown residence of a woman he knows. The woman, whose name was not given in a news release, told police "Nate" kicked in her door, punched her and knocked her to the floor. She suffered minor injuries, police said.
Police obtained a warrant for Ferbert's arrest, and he was taken into custody Saturday during a motor vehicle stop.
What's next: Ferbert is being held on $15,000 cash/surety bail pending his arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 1
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 1
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424