May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua man charged in burglary, assault
NASHUA - A city man is under arrest, charged with an October home invasion in which a woman was assaulted.
Nathaniel Ferbert, 24, of 12 Hobbs Ave., is charged with burglary, a class A felony.
Police said that on Oct. 26 about 10:15 p.m. Ferbert went to the downtown residence of a woman he knows. The woman, whose name was not given in a news release, told police "Nate" kicked in her door, punched her and knocked her to the floor. She suffered minor injuries, police said.
Police obtained a warrant for Ferbert's arrest, and he was taken into custody Saturday during a motor vehicle stop.
What's next: Ferbert is being held on $15,000 cash/surety bail pending his arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424