May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Nashua man charged in burglary, assault
NASHUA - A city man is under arrest, charged with an October home invasion in which a woman was assaulted.
Nathaniel Ferbert, 24, of 12 Hobbs Ave., is charged with burglary, a class A felony.
Police said that on Oct. 26 about 10:15 p.m. Ferbert went to the downtown residence of a woman he knows. The woman, whose name was not given in a news release, told police "Nate" kicked in her door, punched her and knocked her to the floor. She suffered minor injuries, police said.
Police obtained a warrant for Ferbert's arrest, and he was taken into custody Saturday during a motor vehicle stop.
What's next: Ferbert is being held on $15,000 cash/surety bail pending his arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 8
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 14
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424