Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
'Serious assault' probed on Merrimack's Pondview Drive
MERRIMACK — A person was assaulted late Sunday night on Pondview Drive.
“We had a very serious assault here tonight,” Merrimack Detective Scott Park said just before midnight. “It's an ongoing investigation.”
One person was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, he said.
About 11 p.m., two Merrimack cruisers and an SUV had responded to Pondview Estates, a collection of duplexes bordering the Merrimack River. The complex is off the Daniel Webster Highway.
Investigators could be seen shining flashlights on the residence's front door and rooftop and videotaping inside the home.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Bison are fast and furious - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Robust U.S. housing data point to strengthening economy - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424