Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
'Serious assault' probed on Merrimack's Pondview Drive
MERRIMACK — A person was assaulted late Sunday night on Pondview Drive.
“We had a very serious assault here tonight,” Merrimack Detective Scott Park said just before midnight. “It's an ongoing investigation.”
One person was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, he said.
About 11 p.m., two Merrimack cruisers and an SUV had responded to Pondview Estates, a collection of duplexes bordering the Merrimack River. The complex is off the Daniel Webster Highway.
Investigators could be seen shining flashlights on the residence's front door and rooftop and videotaping inside the home.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man faces many charges following Milford rampage - 0
- Accused New Ipswich bank robber says he shouldn’t be on the streets - 1
- Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions - 0
- Jury: Bow roofer swindled customers in Rockingham County. - 0
- Voyeurism complaints against former UNH athletic staffer stem from Vermont game - 4
- Former UNH athletic staffer charged in Newmarket, ordered to stay off campus - 0
- Man sentenced 47 years in prison for murdering Raymond man - 0
- Janitor arrested after Gilford vet's office discovers drug missing - 0
- UPDATE: Police arrest two more in Sunday's attack on Laurel Street - 6
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 0
- St. A Hawks grounded by the Chargers - 0
- Manchester Memorial’s reign comes to an end - 0
- MTA seeks shift to city’s health plan - 1
- Eliminating budget group focus of deliberative session - 0
- Nashua school superintendent to present revised budget - 0
- Manchester Central High’s John Rist, back in charge, wipes slate clean for some - 0
- NH well-represented in U16 skiing - 0
- Dery councilors sign off on Adams Memorial Building repairs - 0
House votes for cellphone ban while driving