June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
'Serious assault' probed on Merrimack's Pondview Drive
State's chief homicide prosecutor visits Bedford police
Judge calls Merrimack woman's injuries among most awful he's seen
MERRIMACK — A person was assaulted late Sunday night on Pondview Drive.
“We had a very serious assault here tonight,” Merrimack Detective Scott Park said just before midnight. “It's an ongoing investigation.”
One person was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, he said.
About 11 p.m., two Merrimack cruisers and an SUV had responded to Pondview Estates, a collection of duplexes bordering the Merrimack River. The complex is off the Daniel Webster Highway.
Investigators could be seen shining flashlights on the residence's front door and rooftop and videotaping inside the home.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
- Pinkerton Academy grads told they are 'a promising generation' - 0
- Lawmakers' talks break down; student ID not valid for voting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424