May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
'Serious assault' probed on Merrimack's Pondview Drive
State's chief homicide prosecutor visits Bedford police
Judge calls Merrimack woman's injuries among most awful he's seen
MERRIMACK — A person was assaulted late Sunday night on Pondview Drive.
“We had a very serious assault here tonight,” Merrimack Detective Scott Park said just before midnight. “It's an ongoing investigation.”
One person was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, he said.
About 11 p.m., two Merrimack cruisers and an SUV had responded to Pondview Estates, a collection of duplexes bordering the Merrimack River. The complex is off the Daniel Webster Highway.
Investigators could be seen shining flashlights on the residence's front door and rooftop and videotaping inside the home.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 6
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 54
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 0
- FBI agent kills Florida man with suspected ties to Marathon bombing - 1
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 0
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 8
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424