May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
'Serious assault' probed on Merrimack's Pondview Drive
State's chief homicide prosecutor visits Bedford police
Judge calls Merrimack woman's injuries among most awful he's seen
MERRIMACK — A person was assaulted late Sunday night on Pondview Drive.
“We had a very serious assault here tonight,” Merrimack Detective Scott Park said just before midnight. “It's an ongoing investigation.”
One person was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, he said.
About 11 p.m., two Merrimack cruisers and an SUV had responded to Pondview Estates, a collection of duplexes bordering the Merrimack River. The complex is off the Daniel Webster Highway.
Investigators could be seen shining flashlights on the residence's front door and rooftop and videotaping inside the home.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 13
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 16
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424