NH Angle is a news and information aggregation by staff and audience of the New Hampshire Union Leader, The Goffstown News, The Bedford Bulletin, The Hooksett Banner and The Salem Observer. Share a news link here
or comment on this item below.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment
''We have some U.S. senators that are real comers. When you look at Kelly Ayotte [of New Hampshire] and others, we have some good opportunities.'' 0
Joseph Machlitt worked at the New Hampshire-based St. Paul's School from 1980 to 1984, according to a school spokesperson. 0
GREENFIELD — A local couple has been displaying their collection of antique appliances and machines for more than six years, allowing schoolchildren and interested adults alike to browse through... 0
Saturday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday, 8 p.m.
Saturday, 7:30 p.m.
Friday. 7:30 p.m.