Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man accused of pawning stolen saw in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A man is under arrest, accused of stealing a saw from a construction site and selling it for $10 at a Lake Avenue pawn shop.
According to a news release, police Detective David Dupont was at Mickey's Buy and Sell, 194 Lake Ave., Monday afternoon on an unrelated investigation. He overheard a customer asking if anyone had recently pawned a Makita jigsaw. Dupont learned the man had discovered the saw missing form a nearby construction site at 85 Laurel St. and suspected a "volunteer" working at the site stole it.
Dupont learned the suspect, identified as Anthony Villegas, 57, no fixed address, had pawned the saw not long after the man noticed it was missing.
Villegas, who was wanted on a warrant out of Nashua charging him with forgery, was arrested at 140 Central St.
He also was charged with receiving stolen property and theft by deception.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua