Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man accused of pawning stolen saw in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A man is under arrest, accused of stealing a saw from a construction site and selling it for $10 at a Lake Avenue pawn shop.
According to a news release, police Detective David Dupont was at Mickey's Buy and Sell, 194 Lake Ave., Monday afternoon on an unrelated investigation. He overheard a customer asking if anyone had recently pawned a Makita jigsaw. Dupont learned the man had discovered the saw missing form a nearby construction site at 85 Laurel St. and suspected a "volunteer" working at the site stole it.
Dupont learned the suspect, identified as Anthony Villegas, 57, no fixed address, had pawned the saw not long after the man noticed it was missing.
Villegas, who was wanted on a warrant out of Nashua charging him with forgery, was arrested at 140 Central St.
He also was charged with receiving stolen property and theft by deception.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424