Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Milford pair arrested after man robbed, pushed to the floor
MILFORD - Two Foster Road residents were arrested Sunday after police say they invaded the home of an Elm Street man, assaulted him, and stole his prescription drugs.
Just after 7 p.m. on Nov. 25, police were called to the home of Maurice Guay Jr. at 99 Elm St., according to a press statement from the Milford Police Department. Guay said there had been a knock on his door and when he answered, a man and a woman forced their way in and pushed him to the floor.
Police said that while they held Guay down, the pair allegedly stole his pill container and prescription pills and then fled. However, Guay was able to identify the two people as Jeremy Trask, 24, and Brianna Baglione, 19, both of 18 Foster Road, Milford. Trask and Baglione were arrested later that evening and held on $10,000 cash bail each.
Trask has been charged with robbery, a class B felony, and Baglione has been charged with robbery and possession of a controlled drug, both class B felonies. They were held at Valley Street jail overnight and were arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
Bail was reduced during the arraignment to $5,000 cash/bond for Trask, and $2,500 cash/bond for Baglione.
Both are scheduled for probable cause hearings at the 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, Dec. 6 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 3
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 9
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 4
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 2
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 11
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917