Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Milford pair arrested after man robbed, pushed to the floor
MILFORD - Two Foster Road residents were arrested Sunday after police say they invaded the home of an Elm Street man, assaulted him, and stole his prescription drugs.
Just after 7 p.m. on Nov. 25, police were called to the home of Maurice Guay Jr. at 99 Elm St., according to a press statement from the Milford Police Department. Guay said there had been a knock on his door and when he answered, a man and a woman forced their way in and pushed him to the floor.
Police said that while they held Guay down, the pair allegedly stole his pill container and prescription pills and then fled. However, Guay was able to identify the two people as Jeremy Trask, 24, and Brianna Baglione, 19, both of 18 Foster Road, Milford. Trask and Baglione were arrested later that evening and held on $10,000 cash bail each.
Trask has been charged with robbery, a class B felony, and Baglione has been charged with robbery and possession of a controlled drug, both class B felonies. They were held at Valley Street jail overnight and were arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
Bail was reduced during the arraignment to $5,000 cash/bond for Trask, and $2,500 cash/bond for Baglione.
Both are scheduled for probable cause hearings at the 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, Dec. 6 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 0
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Bow goes to shootout to defeat Concord
It's Central, Merrimack
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483