Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Milford pair arrested after man robbed, pushed to the floor
MILFORD - Two Foster Road residents were arrested Sunday after police say they invaded the home of an Elm Street man, assaulted him, and stole his prescription drugs.
Just after 7 p.m. on Nov. 25, police were called to the home of Maurice Guay Jr. at 99 Elm St., according to a press statement from the Milford Police Department. Guay said there had been a knock on his door and when he answered, a man and a woman forced their way in and pushed him to the floor.
Police said that while they held Guay down, the pair allegedly stole his pill container and prescription pills and then fled. However, Guay was able to identify the two people as Jeremy Trask, 24, and Brianna Baglione, 19, both of 18 Foster Road, Milford. Trask and Baglione were arrested later that evening and held on $10,000 cash bail each.
Trask has been charged with robbery, a class B felony, and Baglione has been charged with robbery and possession of a controlled drug, both class B felonies. They were held at Valley Street jail overnight and were arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
Bail was reduced during the arraignment to $5,000 cash/bond for Trask, and $2,500 cash/bond for Baglione.
Both are scheduled for probable cause hearings at the 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, Dec. 6 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth