Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Milford pair arrested after man robbed, pushed to the floor
MILFORD - Two Foster Road residents were arrested Sunday after police say they invaded the home of an Elm Street man, assaulted him, and stole his prescription drugs.
Just after 7 p.m. on Nov. 25, police were called to the home of Maurice Guay Jr. at 99 Elm St., according to a press statement from the Milford Police Department. Guay said there had been a knock on his door and when he answered, a man and a woman forced their way in and pushed him to the floor.
Police said that while they held Guay down, the pair allegedly stole his pill container and prescription pills and then fled. However, Guay was able to identify the two people as Jeremy Trask, 24, and Brianna Baglione, 19, both of 18 Foster Road, Milford. Trask and Baglione were arrested later that evening and held on $10,000 cash bail each.
Trask has been charged with robbery, a class B felony, and Baglione has been charged with robbery and possession of a controlled drug, both class B felonies. They were held at Valley Street jail overnight and were arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
Bail was reduced during the arraignment to $5,000 cash/bond for Trask, and $2,500 cash/bond for Baglione.
Both are scheduled for probable cause hearings at the 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, Dec. 6 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 40
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 2
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424