Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Milford pair arrested after man robbed, pushed to the floor
MILFORD - Two Foster Road residents were arrested Sunday after police say they invaded the home of an Elm Street man, assaulted him, and stole his prescription drugs.
Just after 7 p.m. on Nov. 25, police were called to the home of Maurice Guay Jr. at 99 Elm St., according to a press statement from the Milford Police Department. Guay said there had been a knock on his door and when he answered, a man and a woman forced their way in and pushed him to the floor.
Police said that while they held Guay down, the pair allegedly stole his pill container and prescription pills and then fled. However, Guay was able to identify the two people as Jeremy Trask, 24, and Brianna Baglione, 19, both of 18 Foster Road, Milford. Trask and Baglione were arrested later that evening and held on $10,000 cash bail each.
Trask has been charged with robbery, a class B felony, and Baglione has been charged with robbery and possession of a controlled drug, both class B felonies. They were held at Valley Street jail overnight and were arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
Bail was reduced during the arraignment to $5,000 cash/bond for Trask, and $2,500 cash/bond for Baglione.
Both are scheduled for probable cause hearings at the 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, Dec. 6 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424