May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Homeowner charged with arson in Franklin
FRANKLIN - A man whose house was destroyed by fire on Nov. 15 faces charges of arson, insurance fraud and reckless conduct.
The New Hampshire Fire Marshal's office said in a release Monday night that Philip E. Rudolph, 50, had been arrested and charged in the fire at his home at 308 Salisbury Road, where firefighters had extinguished a minor fire earlier in the day.
District Chief Max Schultz of the State Fire Marshal's office said Rudolph is accused of intentionally setting a second fire around 4 p.m., destroying the home. Schultz said reports that the morning fire reignited were false.
Rudolph was being held on $100,000 cash-only bail and scheduled to appear in 6th Circuit Court, Franklin District Division, on Tuesday morning.
The Fire Marshal's office said the investigation was still ongoing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 4
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424