Home » News » Public Safety
Two hurt after crashing into Manchester building
MANCHESTER - Two people were injured when their car crashed into an apartment building on Putnam Street Monday night, police said.
According to a preliminary investigation, Jessica Bouchard, 24, of Manchester, was driving a Jeep Cherokee south in the alley between Dubuque and Cartier streets about 8 p.m. As she crossed Putnam Street, her car hit the passenger side of a Dodge Neon being driven by Rhonda Simons, 43, also of Manchester, who was traveling west on Putnam Street.
As a result of the crash, the Dodge went up onto the sidewalk and hit the foundation of an apartment building at 102 Putnam St. The building was not damaged, according to a police news release.
Simons and her passenger, James Hasty, 55, of Manchester, were both taken to Catholic Medical Center for treatment of neck and back pain.
Bouchard was cited for failing to yield.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 124
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 12
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 11
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?