Home » News » Public Safety
Two hurt after crashing into Manchester building
MANCHESTER - Two people were injured when their car crashed into an apartment building on Putnam Street Monday night, police said.
According to a preliminary investigation, Jessica Bouchard, 24, of Manchester, was driving a Jeep Cherokee south in the alley between Dubuque and Cartier streets about 8 p.m. As she crossed Putnam Street, her car hit the passenger side of a Dodge Neon being driven by Rhonda Simons, 43, also of Manchester, who was traveling west on Putnam Street.
As a result of the crash, the Dodge went up onto the sidewalk and hit the foundation of an apartment building at 102 Putnam St. The building was not damaged, according to a police news release.
Simons and her passenger, James Hasty, 55, of Manchester, were both taken to Catholic Medical Center for treatment of neck and back pain.
Bouchard was cited for failing to yield.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Search for missing swimmer halted in Bristol, to continue Tuesday - 0
- UPDATED: State Police bomb squad called to Manchester West High for plastic bottles of solvent - 0
- Swanzey man pulled from fire in serious condition - 0
- Man dies in Northumberland crash - 0
- Power restored to Hooksett and Candia - 0
- Fire destroys Hanover home - 0
- Chester teen suffers serious injuries in dirt bike accident - 0
- AG continues investigation in search for missing Abby Hernandez - 0
- Pair sent to Massachusetts hospital for serious burns following grease fire in Milton home - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- Top Manchester school officials no longer must live in city - 6
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 8
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers