Home » News » Public Safety
Two hurt after crashing into Manchester building
MANCHESTER - Two people were injured when their car crashed into an apartment building on Putnam Street Monday night, police said.
According to a preliminary investigation, Jessica Bouchard, 24, of Manchester, was driving a Jeep Cherokee south in the alley between Dubuque and Cartier streets about 8 p.m. As she crossed Putnam Street, her car hit the passenger side of a Dodge Neon being driven by Rhonda Simons, 43, also of Manchester, who was traveling west on Putnam Street.
As a result of the crash, the Dodge went up onto the sidewalk and hit the foundation of an apartment building at 102 Putnam St. The building was not damaged, according to a police news release.
Simons and her passenger, James Hasty, 55, of Manchester, were both taken to Catholic Medical Center for treatment of neck and back pain.
Bouchard was cited for failing to yield.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sullovan voters amend planning ordinance - 0
- Langdon voters approve school budget - 0
- Hanson, Woodworth winners in Center Harbor - 0
- Farmington residents pass slight increase to school budget - 0
- Bartlett voters elect new town clerk; Cryans wins Executive Council race in town - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Hampstead voters reject school funding - 0
- Incumbents victorious in Londonderry - 0
- UPDATED: AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus