Home » News » Public Safety
Two hurt after crashing into Manchester building
MANCHESTER - Two people were injured when their car crashed into an apartment building on Putnam Street Monday night, police said.
According to a preliminary investigation, Jessica Bouchard, 24, of Manchester, was driving a Jeep Cherokee south in the alley between Dubuque and Cartier streets about 8 p.m. As she crossed Putnam Street, her car hit the passenger side of a Dodge Neon being driven by Rhonda Simons, 43, also of Manchester, who was traveling west on Putnam Street.
As a result of the crash, the Dodge went up onto the sidewalk and hit the foundation of an apartment building at 102 Putnam St. The building was not damaged, according to a police news release.
Simons and her passenger, James Hasty, 55, of Manchester, were both taken to Catholic Medical Center for treatment of neck and back pain.
Bouchard was cited for failing to yield.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 2
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help