Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Dollar Tree store in Plymouth robbed Tuesday
PLYMOUTH - A man robbed the Dollar Tree store on Tenney Mountain Highway Tuesday night just after 8 p.m., making off with an undisclosed amount of cash, according to police.
Police say the man in his 20s was wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt with a white design on the chest, and dark-colored pants.
He entered the store and demanded money from the cashier. He indicated he had a weapon, but the clerk did not see a weapon.
He was described as 5-foot-8, with a thin build. He was last seen leaving the area on foot.
Police searched the area and interviewed people, but the man got away.
Police said no physical force was used.
Plymouth police are asking for help identifying the suspect, and those who have any information are asked to call 536-1804.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 11
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 2
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 1
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Physician reprimanded after baby’s brain damaged in delivery - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 4
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483