Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Dollar Tree store in Plymouth robbed Tuesday
PLYMOUTH - A man robbed the Dollar Tree store on Tenney Mountain Highway Tuesday night just after 8 p.m., making off with an undisclosed amount of cash, according to police.
Police say the man in his 20s was wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt with a white design on the chest, and dark-colored pants.
He entered the store and demanded money from the cashier. He indicated he had a weapon, but the clerk did not see a weapon.
He was described as 5-foot-8, with a thin build. He was last seen leaving the area on foot.
Police searched the area and interviewed people, but the man got away.
Police said no physical force was used.
Plymouth police are asking for help identifying the suspect, and those who have any information are asked to call 536-1804.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 1
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 1
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483