Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Dollar Tree store in Plymouth robbed Tuesday
PLYMOUTH - A man robbed the Dollar Tree store on Tenney Mountain Highway Tuesday night just after 8 p.m., making off with an undisclosed amount of cash, according to police.
Police say the man in his 20s was wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt with a white design on the chest, and dark-colored pants.
He entered the store and demanded money from the cashier. He indicated he had a weapon, but the clerk did not see a weapon.
He was described as 5-foot-8, with a thin build. He was last seen leaving the area on foot.
Police searched the area and interviewed people, but the man got away.
Police said no physical force was used.
Plymouth police are asking for help identifying the suspect, and those who have any information are asked to call 536-1804.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- Manchester police investigate pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 0
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 2
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal