Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Dollar Tree store in Plymouth robbed Tuesday
PLYMOUTH - A man robbed the Dollar Tree store on Tenney Mountain Highway Tuesday night just after 8 p.m., making off with an undisclosed amount of cash, according to police.
Police say the man in his 20s was wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt with a white design on the chest, and dark-colored pants.
He entered the store and demanded money from the cashier. He indicated he had a weapon, but the clerk did not see a weapon.
He was described as 5-foot-8, with a thin build. He was last seen leaving the area on foot.
Police searched the area and interviewed people, but the man got away.
Police said no physical force was used.
Plymouth police are asking for help identifying the suspect, and those who have any information are asked to call 536-1804.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
- A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data - 0
- City budget talk: How about solutions instead? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- Developers think Guard site would have big potential - 0
- Charles Krauthammer: The zealots win again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917