Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Dollar Tree store in Plymouth robbed Tuesday
PLYMOUTH - A man robbed the Dollar Tree store on Tenney Mountain Highway Tuesday night just after 8 p.m., making off with an undisclosed amount of cash, according to police.
Police say the man in his 20s was wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt with a white design on the chest, and dark-colored pants.
He entered the store and demanded money from the cashier. He indicated he had a weapon, but the clerk did not see a weapon.
He was described as 5-foot-8, with a thin build. He was last seen leaving the area on foot.
Police searched the area and interviewed people, but the man got away.
Police said no physical force was used.
Plymouth police are asking for help identifying the suspect, and those who have any information are asked to call 536-1804.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424