Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Concord man arrested after police pursuit on I-293
MANCHESTER - A Concord man is under arrest, accused of driving recklessly on Interstate 293 South Wednesday night, striking a vehicle and leading a state trooper in a short pursuit with speeds reaching 90 mph.
Joshua Graziano, 39, of 15 Pitman St., is charged with reckless conduct, aggravated DWI - Drugs (eluding) and DWI - drugs. He is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail with arraignment Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
According to a state police news release, a trooper tried to stop a 1998 Volvo 70 station wagon for speeding (80 mph) on I-293 at the Hooksett/Manchester town line.
Instead of pulling over, the car increased its speed to 90 mph as it traveled south, past Exit 5 and several vehicles by way of the breakdown lane, according to police. Just south of Exit 5 at Granite Street, state police said the car hit another vehicle, went into the center median and came to rest in the center of the high-speed travel lane.
Graziano was arrested and the Volvo, which had significant front-end damage, was towed from the scene.
Graziano was arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, on a felony charge of reckless conduct and a misdemeanor of aggravated driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs.
He could enter no plea to the felony charge, so a probable cause hearing was set for Dec. 10, when there will be a status hearing on the DWI charge. A New Hampshire State Police prosecutor successfully sought to have bail continued at $5,000 cash/surety.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call state police Sgt. Paul Hunt at 666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 1
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video