Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester police seek help locating missing man
Kody Sharp, 22, was last seen about 12:30 a.m. Sunday outside a Riverdale Road address.
Sharp, who is 6-foot-1 and weighs 190 pounds, has blond hair and blue eyes. He was wearing black jeans and a blue polo shortsleeve shirt with a longsleeve shirt underneath.
Police said an extensive group of family and friends has been contacted and no one has reported any contact with Sharp since early Sunday morning.
There is concern that Sharp may be suicidal and in need of medical assistance.
Members of the New Hampshire State Police and the Manchester Fire Department assisted the Manchester Police Department in a search of the Riverdale Avenue area, which included steep, wooded embankments along the Merrimack River. No signs of Sharp were found. The fire department launched boats in the Merrimack River behind the stadium earlier today.
Anyone with information on Sharp's whereabouts is urged to call the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief