Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester police seek help locating missing man
Kody Sharp, 22, was last seen about 12:30 a.m. Sunday outside a Riverdale Road address.
Sharp, who is 6-foot-1 and weighs 190 pounds, has blond hair and blue eyes. He was wearing black jeans and a blue polo shortsleeve shirt with a longsleeve shirt underneath.
Police said an extensive group of family and friends has been contacted and no one has reported any contact with Sharp since early Sunday morning.
There is concern that Sharp may be suicidal and in need of medical assistance.
Members of the New Hampshire State Police and the Manchester Fire Department assisted the Manchester Police Department in a search of the Riverdale Avenue area, which included steep, wooded embankments along the Merrimack River. No signs of Sharp were found. The fire department launched boats in the Merrimack River behind the stadium earlier today.
Anyone with information on Sharp's whereabouts is urged to call the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Motorist struck by car while changing tire on I-93 in Londonderry - 2
- Man, 60, found dead in burned Manchester apartment building; 1-year-old boy rescued - 1
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Alderman, chief have heated exchange over police residency requirements - 35
- Winter heating season means homeowners need to be alert - 0
- Teen driver hospitalized following accident in Rindge - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 14
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 25
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH Notebook: Ground game is Stony Brook's rock - 0
- The debut of the 'The $30,000 Nutt' - 0
- How stable is this telephone pole? - 0
- Drew Cline: Two weeks before the election, no one is talking about guns - 1
- Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out - 10
- Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash - 1
- Obamacare takes center stage at 1st Congressional debate - 4
- NHIAA Field Hockey Roundup: Londonderry edges Central - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Brummett spurs Derryfield - 0
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Health costs up for Manchester
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks