Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester police seek help locating missing man
Kody Sharp, 22, was last seen about 12:30 a.m. Sunday outside a Riverdale Road address.
Sharp, who is 6-foot-1 and weighs 190 pounds, has blond hair and blue eyes. He was wearing black jeans and a blue polo shortsleeve shirt with a longsleeve shirt underneath.
Police said an extensive group of family and friends has been contacted and no one has reported any contact with Sharp since early Sunday morning.
There is concern that Sharp may be suicidal and in need of medical assistance.
Members of the New Hampshire State Police and the Manchester Fire Department assisted the Manchester Police Department in a search of the Riverdale Avenue area, which included steep, wooded embankments along the Merrimack River. No signs of Sharp were found. The fire department launched boats in the Merrimack River behind the stadium earlier today.
Anyone with information on Sharp's whereabouts is urged to call the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus