Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester police seek help locating missing man
Kody Sharp, 22, was last seen about 12:30 a.m. Sunday outside a Riverdale Road address.
Sharp, who is 6-foot-1 and weighs 190 pounds, has blond hair and blue eyes. He was wearing black jeans and a blue polo shortsleeve shirt with a longsleeve shirt underneath.
Police said an extensive group of family and friends has been contacted and no one has reported any contact with Sharp since early Sunday morning.
There is concern that Sharp may be suicidal and in need of medical assistance.
Members of the New Hampshire State Police and the Manchester Fire Department assisted the Manchester Police Department in a search of the Riverdale Avenue area, which included steep, wooded embankments along the Merrimack River. No signs of Sharp were found. The fire department launched boats in the Merrimack River behind the stadium earlier today.
Anyone with information on Sharp's whereabouts is urged to call the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 12
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 1
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack