Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester police seek help locating missing man
Kody Sharp, 22, was last seen about 12:30 a.m. Sunday outside a Riverdale Road address.
Sharp, who is 6-foot-1 and weighs 190 pounds, has blond hair and blue eyes. He was wearing black jeans and a blue polo shortsleeve shirt with a longsleeve shirt underneath.
Police said an extensive group of family and friends has been contacted and no one has reported any contact with Sharp since early Sunday morning.
There is concern that Sharp may be suicidal and in need of medical assistance.
Members of the New Hampshire State Police and the Manchester Fire Department assisted the Manchester Police Department in a search of the Riverdale Avenue area, which included steep, wooded embankments along the Merrimack River. No signs of Sharp were found. The fire department launched boats in the Merrimack River behind the stadium earlier today.
Anyone with information on Sharp's whereabouts is urged to call the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire damages interior of home on Bypass 28 in Derry - 0
- He helps make the Londonderry police force stronger - 0
- Hampton Beach Fire makes new home official - 0
- Firefighters from 10 towns fight Loudon 3-alarm blaze - 0
- Mass. man rescued from Mt. Haystack in Franconia - 0
- Firefighters from 10 communities fight second 3-alarm fire in one day in Loudon - 0
- UPDATE: Lancaster man, 74, killed in head-on Columbia crash - 0
- UPDATE: Mother, daughter fell from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072