Home » News » Public Safety
Somersworth woman charged with DWI after crash
ROCHESTER - Just after midnight Thursday, a Somersworth woman was arrested for DWI after her car crashed into a tree along Salmon Falls Road.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded after a southbound 2003 Subaru Baja, driven by Nancy Fields-Clement, 50, of 44 Franklin St., Somersworth, drove into the ditch on the opposite side of Salmon Falls Road just north of Bernard Road, according to police.
Investigators determined there were no passengers in the Subaru and believe no other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Paramedics transported Fields-Clement to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries. She was later charged with driving while intoxicated and released on $1,000 personal recognizance. She is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division, Jan. 14 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 6
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 11
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 16
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 3
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013