Home » News » Public Safety
Somersworth woman charged with DWI after crash
The driver of this Subaru Baja, which struck a tree along Salmon Falls Road in Rochester Wednesday night, was sent to the hospital and later charged with DWI. Courtesy
ROCHESTER - Just after midnight Thursday, a Somersworth woman was arrested for DWI after her car crashed into a tree along Salmon Falls Road.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded after a southbound 2003 Subaru Baja, driven by Nancy Fields-Clement, 50, of 44 Franklin St., Somersworth, drove into the ditch on the opposite side of Salmon Falls Road just north of Bernard Road, according to police.
Investigators determined there were no passengers in the Subaru and believe no other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Paramedics transported Fields-Clement to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries. She was later charged with driving while intoxicated and released on $1,000 personal recognizance. She is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division, Jan. 14 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Danville couple struggling to get back on feet after explosion - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'